Cliffside Park "Head Start" - 263 Lafayette Avenue, Cliffside Park
Time Slots: A. 7:30am-6:00pm; B: 8:30am-4:30pm or C: 7:00am-6:30pm (5 Days Only);
Camp Dates: June 21 - August 26
Choose 3, 4 or 5 days a week! Ages 5-11 Years
Summer is growing season at YMCA camp. Kids develop core values, learn new skills, make new friends, and have loads of fun in the process. It’s where kids grow as much on the inside as they’re growing on the outside.
East Rutherford - McKenzie School, 135 Carlton Avenue, East Rutherford; A. 7:30am-6:00pm; B: 8:30am-4:30pm or C: 7:00am-6:30pm (5 Days Only); June 22 - August 21 - See more at: http://www.meadowlandsymca.org/main/youth-summer-day-camp/#sthash.BrdAzXS9.dpuf
Campers are placed in groups or “Units” and assigned Camp Counselors based on age so that they can spend time with children their own age doing age appropriate activities based around the weekly camp theme. In addition to spending the day with their groups, campers also participate in all camp activities designed by the Camp Directors so that children gain the experience of interacting with campers of different ages and the development opportunities that come from this interaction.
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Days
- Board Games
- Talent Shows
- Local & Extended Trips
- Arts & Crafts
- S.T.E.M. Experiments
- Camp Carnival
HOW TO REGISTER
ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- Download our Bergen or Passaic Camp Guides and Parent Pack.
- Complete and submit the appropriate registration form to the YMCA office with your deposit which includes the following:
- $50 NON-REFUNDABLE tuition per session payment,
- $25 processing fee per child,
- additional field trip fees
- $20 annual youth membership if your child’s membership is not current through the camp season.
- All children attending camp must be members of the YMCA.
- Send all forms with the following options: Fax to 201.955.2055, In person registration at 436 Ridge Road, North Arlington or email to email@example.com.