Now Taking Reservations for Opening in May 2017!
The Mara Center for Early Childhood Learning program is much more than running and playing. We focus on nurturing the potential of every child with age appropriate, center-based learning activities and a curriculum that develops social, emotional and creative skills as well as self-help skills needed for success in life. The Meadowlands YMCA has offered child care for over 97 years so parents will have peace of mind knowing their child is safe at the Y.
- Full- and part-time enrollment
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Trained, educated, dedicated, enthusiastic and engaged staff
- Nationally recognized Healthy U program using the CATCH® Curriculum
- Kindergarten readiness
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Art, Engineering and Math)
- Recreational swim and gym at the Y
- Healthy snacks (peanut free center)
- Structured play time
- Field trips and special events
- Family programs
- Open door policy
Jennifer Grinberg, director, Mara CENTER FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNING
- Psychology Degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- 10 years of child care education experience
- Pediatric CPR and First Aid Certified
SCHEDULE A PERSONAL TOUR TODAY.