Membership Reciprocity Program
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout New Jersey at no extra charge.
HOW IT WORKS:
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA and enjoy free access. See important Program Details below.
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- YMCA Member Service & Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Travelling out of the state? Your exercise routine can be uninterrupted by using one of the thousands of YMCAs located throughout the United States.
As a member, you have access to participating YMCAs in other states. Y AWAY Program policies vary based on the YMCA, so always call ahead first to inquire.
Need to find a Y while away? Go to www.ymca.net/ and in the “Find Your Y” highlighted box, type in the zip code of your desired location.
If you are a YMCA member from 50 miles or further and are in our area, please stop by and visit us. YMCA members in good standing may visit our YMCA up to 10 times per calendar year free of charge.
For those wishing to use the facilities at the Meadowlands YMCA whose home YMCA is closer than 50 miles, and outside the state of New Jersey, a $10 guest fee per visit applies.
For more information, please contact our Welcome Desk at 201.955.5300