Kiddie Camp at the Y
Register for 4 or more weeks by april 29th and registration fee is waived. New registrations ONLY.
This program provides an introduction to the camp experience on an intimate scale for our youngest campers encouraging all children to reach their full potential. Our staff creates a positive learning environment, encouraging every camper to make new friends, become more independent and gain a new understanding of the world around them. Located in our new Mara Center for Early Childhood Learning, the variety of age-appropriate activities are designed to build confidence, self-reliance, social skills, teamwork, and friendships. Each themed week includes swimming, arts and crafts, games, special event days, and more!
For campers aged 3-5 years
Choose 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week! Rain or Shine
Camp Dates: June 19th through September 1st
Camp Location: The New YMCA, 390 Murray Hill Parkway, East Rutherford
Camp Hours: Full Day - 8:30am-5:30pm OR Half Day - 9:00am-12:00pm Noon
Camp Director: Ellen Daly, Preschool Director - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201.955.5300 ext. 29
At Kiddie Camp your child will:
- Learn new skills: Whether it's practicing the fundaments of a new sport, working on an art project or trying their hand at baking, campers develop new skills in a supportive environment.
- Experience a program rich in literacy and numbers: Daily story time and Y interactive circle time with music, drama, movement and songs, coontinually reinforce the lessons learned in camp in a fun, playful way.
- Gain a new understanding of the world: Through themed activities, nature walks and gardening projects, campers will have the chance to experience the world around them in new ways.
- Be active! Camp is full of opportunities to play both inside and outside. Movement and sports are part of our camp adventure, as well as Friday Swim Days!
Your child not old enough for Kiddie Camp?
The Meadowlands Area YMCA offers a half & full day preschool programs for your little one. Want to learn more about our morning/afternoon enrichment and day care services? Click for more information.
HOW TO REGISTER
ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- Download our Camp Guide and Parent Pack.
- Complete and submit the appropriate registration form to the YMCA office with your deposit which includes the following:
- $50 NON-REFUNDABLE tuition per session payment,
- $25 processing fee (waived until April 29, 2017 with Promo Code: YMCACAMPS) per child,
- additional field trip fees
- $20 annual youth membership if your child’s membership is not current through the camp season.
- All children attending camp must be members of the YMCA.
- Send all forms with the following options: Fax to 201.955.2055, In person registration at 436 Ridge Road, North Arlington or email to email@example.com.