Code of Conduct
The Meadowlands YMCA is a membership organization for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Membership is a privilege.
- Behave in a mature and responsible way.
- Respect the rights of others.
- Report to staff when assistance is needed.
A Code of Conduct violation could result in a suspended or terminated membership.
- All programs, activities and schedules are subject to change. For the most current information (pool schedules/fitness class schedule), please check this website.
- Membership cards must be presented at every visit.
- Cell phones may only be used in the lobby areas.
- Photos: Permission must be granted from Y Administration prior to taking any photos or videos.
- The Y is not responsible for personal items. Securing all items in a locked locker is highly recommended.
- Proper athletic attire and footwear is required. Rubber sole and closed toe shoes only. For safety reasons, open toe shoes are not permitted.
- Adult fitness classes are open to members 13 and older. Mature behavior must be exhibited at all times by teen members in order to participate in the adult classes.
- For safety reasons, children may not accompany adults into workout areas. Please utilize our babysitting services located in the Child Watch Room.
- Cardio Deck is for Y members 13 and older. 11 &12 year old youth members may use the cardio rooms only after completing fitness orientations with the fitness staff and must be accompanied by an Adult Member.
- The Weight Room is for Y members 13 and older.